From Mihai Rusu <di...@roedu.net>
Subject Re: x86_64 problems
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:23:29 GMT
Thanks for the reply!

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 12:48:37PM +0200, Andreas Fester wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [...]
> >Hmm, installed apr 1.1.1, apr-util 1.1.2, got a new snapshot of log4cxx
> >CVS and this is what happens at compile time:
>
> you need to pass --with-logchar=wchar_t to the configure script.
> The default for logchar is already changed to utf8 in my dist-tarball
> package, but the simpledateformat does not yet compile with this
> default.

Ok, but it seems to fail in "simplesocketserver", "performance", "tests"
(and any program linking to log4cxx) because of:
/usr/lib/libapr-1.so: undefined reference to `sock_is_ipv6'
/usr/lib/libapr-1.so: undefined reference to `find_if_index'

Any idea ?

PS: sorry to be so much trouble...

--
Mihai RUSU                                    Email: dizzy@roedu.net