From Pedro Monjo Florit <pedro.mo...@futurlink.com>
Subject Installation
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:54:19 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have succesfully compiled log4cxx CVS HEAD, using the ant build
system. The next problem I am facing is installation. With version
0.9.7, there was the traditional *nix method of "configure", "make" and
"make install", so it was fairly easy to install everything and even
create RPM packages (I am using SuSE Linux). Since this method is
deprecated in 0.9.8 and, in fact, does not work, how do I install the
whole log4cxx once it is compiled? Is there an easy way to create RPM?

Thanks,

Pedro Monjo