From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log4cxx-CVS with stlport-4.6 application build fails
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:05:59 GMT

On Jun 23, 2005, at 8:45 AM, David Sewell wrote:

> I've solved the problem. I eventually managed to build log4cxx with
> stlport by updating the build.xml with stlport_gcc library
> references and adding the stlport include directory to all ant cc
> commands. i.e.
>
> In build.xml.
>
> In place of the existing libset gcc rule:
> <libset libs="stlport_gcc" dir"../stlport/lib" if="is-gcc"/>
>
> In all <cc .../> rules add:
> <includepath path="../stlport/stlport"
>
> build using ant build as usual:
> ant clean build
>
> This builds log4cxx using stlport support.
>
> Now my test application and other stlport applications compile with
> log4cxx successfully and run.

Thats for keeping us posted.  Your modifications aren't a general
solution since using gcc does not necessarily imply using STLport,
I'm guessing that you might use STLport with a different compiler,
and the location of the include and support files may vary, but it
looks like enough to get us started.  Likely could add options to the
Ant and automake that could support it.