From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: when is .98 due?
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:27:44 GMT
There is a bug tracking the blocking bugs for the 0.9.8 release:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-62.  Not a fixed schedule
for it, but long overdue.  But close enough that we could probably do
an initial release candidate in relatively short order (weeks not
months).  There are some project bylaw and process issues that will
need to be addressed before log4cxx could release anything.  Won't go
into that here, but will posting something in logging-general to
restart that discussion.