From Andreas Fester <Andreas.Fes...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Status of stream.h?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 08:59:23 GMT
Hi,

there were some global operator definitions in the header file which
caused the multiple definition errors. Apply the attached patch
to fix the problem.

Curt: I would like to suggest to rename "stream.h" to "logstream.h"
because this is also the name of the class and it gives a better
idea of what the header file is for.

Best Regards,

	Andreas

Paul Butcher wrote:
> I am having problems with the code within <log4cxx/stream.h>. Using it in a
> single source file works fine, but when I try to use it more than once, I get
> the following when linking:
>
> In function `operator<<(log4cxx::logstream&, char const*)':
> log4cxx/stream.h:153: multiple definition of `operator<<(log4cxx::logstream&,

> char const*)'
[...]

--
Andreas Fester