From Andreas Fester <Andreas.Fes...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Error when running ./autogen.sh on Linux when building log4cxx-0.9.7
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 07:56:56 GMT
Matthieu,

> Hi I am getting the following error when running ./autogen.sh on linux
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 4)
>
> I see that some people had the same error but  I don't really understand
> how to solve it. Thank you for your help

Do you have libtool installed?
Anyway, I would like to propose that you use the package from
http://littletux.homelinux.org/debian/log4cxx/log4cxx_0.9.7.orig.tar.gz
which is identical to the apache log4cxx_0.9.7.tar.gz but already has
the configure script, so that you do not need to run autogen.sh
anymore. Simply use

./configure ; make

as usual.

Best Regards,