From "Forrest Energumen" <energu...@buaa.edu.cn>
Subject can log4cxx works fine with stlport?
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:36:41 GMT
Hi:
i want to migrate my project from win32 to linux, i select log4cxx as my log system.
it works fine with stlport 4.6.2 in win32 platform, but it can not work in linux.

my log4cxx version is 0.9.7, when i compile it in linux, i build it with stlport-4.6 support,when
test the examples, it just show "segment fault" when running to "xml::DOMConfigurator::configure(LOGGER_CONFIG_FILE_NAME)"

but if i do not compile the log4cxx-0.9.7 with stlport, it works fine

so i just doubt that whether it can work with stlport or not in linux?

        Forrest Energumen
        energumen@buaa.edu.cn
          2005-06-18