From Chris Williams <chris_d_willi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build problem on solaris
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:43:44 GMT
You might want to try downloading the latest code from
the CVS HEAD and build using the new ant build system.
 I was able to build and run through the unit tests
with gcc and sun studio 8 on solaris 10.  If you
search the achives, I posted the steps I took to get
the head running on Solaris.

Chris

http://littletux.homelinux.org/debian/log4cxx/log4cxx_0.9.7.orig.tar.gz