From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug with statically initialised loggers?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:23:13 GMT

On Jun 14, 2005, at 6:52 PM, Paul Butcher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've not seen a response to the bug with statically initialised
> loggers I
> reported last week. I'd be grateful if someone could at least
> confirm that I
> haven't misunderstood what should happen?

Sorry, I was on the road last week (Apple WWDC) and am cramming for a
project kick-off meeting tomorrow.  May be able to look at it before
the end of the week unless someone else beats me to it.

Are you using the CVS HEAD or log4cxx-0.9.7?  If you are using
log4cxx-0.9.7, could you try using the CVS HEAD?