From prakash kadam <prakash_f_ka...@walla.com>
Subject log4cxx create new Appender each time when configuration file change even though it is already configure
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:35:43 GMT

<BODY oncontextmenu="return false" dir=ltr style="OVERFLOW-Y: scroll" leftMargin=0 topMargin=0
rightMargin=0><DIV id=wrteplaceholder style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" name="wrteplaceholder">
<DIV><BR><FONT size=2>
<P>Hi all, </P>
<P>i am using log4cxx , and i want once we configure a perticular appender (for example
rollingfileappender or any) through configuration file, then we change some parameter from
configuration file, then log4cxx create new appender and not uses old one, so how can i make
it to use old appender and do the changes in previous appender only rather than creating new
appender.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT>
<HR>

<DIV>Prakash F. Kadam<BR>ISSC, Pune University</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY><hr><div
style="background-color:white;color:black;">Walla! Mail - <a href="http://www.walla.com"
style="color:blue">get your free 1G mail today</a></div>