From "Owen Corpening" <ocorpen...@acornsys.com>
Subject Re: not getting logfile
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 23:29:30 GMT
Nope, still no logfile, but thanks! I had forgotten to even suspect the
logging code, I had assumed it was my mistake.

changed to:
log4j.rootLogger=debug, stdout, R
# Pattern to output the caller's file name and line number.
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n
log4j.appender.R=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.R.File="/example.log"

but still no love

owen