From "Owen Corpening" <ocorpen...@acornsys.com>
Subject __stdcall ?
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 14:13:09 GMT
I am writing some installation code, and wanted to include logging in it. Do
I have to install lib4cxxd.dll before I can use it?

Do I just add it to the PATH? or LIBPATH?

The code used in a .msi must be __stdcall, does that have an effect? I
haven't crossed this bridge before. Here is my code:

extern "C" UINT __stdcall ValidateActuateiServerSettings(MSIHANDLE hInstall)
{
char ServerPort[MAX_PATH];
DWORD ServerPortLen = MAX_PATH;
BasicConfigurator::configure();
LoggerPtr rootLogger = Logger::getRootLogger();

LOG4CXX_INFO(rootLogger, "Entering ValidateActuateiServerSettings");
MsiGetProperty (hInstall, "ISERVERPORT", ServerPort, &ServerPortLen);
MsiSetProperty (hInstall, "PORTBUSY", ServerPort[0] == '1' ? "1" : "0");
LOG4CXX_INFO(rootLogger, "Exiting ValidateActuateiServerSettings");

return ERROR_SUCCESS;
}