From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Errors compiling apr-1.1.0 with cc task on Solaris 10
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 05:50:58 GMT

On May 8, 2005, at 8:57 AM, Chris Williams wrote:

> I am trying to compile the cvs head version of log4cxx on Solaris 10.
> grabed the cvs versions of ant-contrib, cpptask, and log4cxx.  I am
> using
> ant 1.6.3 and gcc 3.4.2.  I have attached a sample of the errors I get
> from
> the cc task.  Now when I went in to the lib/apr-1.1.0 directory and
> did a
> make using the files that configure generated, it builds fine.  Is
> there a
> way to a more verbose output from the cc task?  Could log4cxx be
> configured
> to use the make files that apr-1.1.0 generates?

More verbose: ant -v

To use an already built apr and apr-util, you can specify

ant -Dapr.dir=/usr/local/apr

I've tried to get Solaris 10 working in Virtual PC 2004 before, but
haven't had much success.  I would like to have it as one of the
platforms that we regularly build on.   I'll try to dig into this
deeper.