From jw...@ilstechnology.com
Subject Re: Errors compiling apr-1.1.0 with cc task on Solaris 10
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 12:52:24 GMT

I have hit a similar problem on Linux.  The workaround that I found was to
manually call the configure script in the apr and apr-util projects that
are downloaded to the lib logging-log4cxx/lib directory.

Hope this helps.

Jim

|         |           Chris Williams   |
|         |           <chris_d_williams|
|         |           @yahoo.com>      |
|         |           05/09/2005 08:04 |
|         |           "Log4CXX User"   |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Log4CXX User <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                           |
  |       Subject:  Re: Errors compiling apr-1.1.0 with cc task on Solaris 10
                                           |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Curt, I would like to try and help the project with
Solaris 10 since I have it at home running on a Ultra
60.  I did get a bit further and I plan on emailing my
steps and where I am later today.

One question about the build.xml.  Is there a way to
add additional -L paths without having to modify the
build.xml?  I added one additional <linkerarg> to
point to /usr/local/lib so it would pull in my expat
install.  It would be nice if there was a way to do
that from the ant command line.

Thanks
Chris