From Curt Arnold <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Re: problem running a test programming on linux
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 03:33:59 GMT
I'm working through issues right now with static linking of log4cxx
(current Windows and then Unix).  What you are likely seeing is that
a static link has either not including the ConsoleAppender in the
link, therefore it is not getting registered as an available class or
the registration occurs after after the default initialization.
Neither is fixable within the calling code.  If you can use the
shared libraries for a few days, I should be able to get the static
linking issues worked through.