From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can't statically link on w32
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 03:38:30 GMT
Static linking is broken and I'm now finally able to work on it.  I'm
not sure if your problem is a manifestation of the same problem or
something specific to your project, but if it is something in your
project and you find it, the underlying implementation will still be
broken.  The major problem is the class registration macros are
guaranteed to be completed before default logging initialization.
I'm trying some different approaches to attempt to force that to
completion before reading any configuration file, but it is not trivial.