From "Raymond Lau" <r...@valicore.com>
Subject problem running a test programming on linux
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 23:29:17 GMT
I tried to run a test program on linux, but got the following error.

Does anyone have an idea what I might have forgotten to set up?

Thanks

---- config file used ------------------------------

log4j.rootLogger=debug, stdout

# Pattern to output the caller's file name and line number.

log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n

Error

Could not instantiate class [org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender].

Class 'org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender' not found Could not instantiate
appender named "stdout".

No appenders could be found for logger (TestLogger).

Please initialize the log4cxx system properly.