From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can't statically link on w32
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 19:00:06 GMT
Got the obvious issue with the static initialization order problem
fixed hopefully.  Looks like I suppressed too much of the
SMTPAppender on Win32 and am missing the class definition resulting
in the link failure mentioned earlier.  I'm putting out another fire
right now, but will do an Windows iteration within 24 hours.