From "Ananta, Nitinan" <nitinan.ana...@spirentcom.com>
Subject RE: Compile issues on solaris 2.8
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 18:12:17 GMT
Curt,

I tried forward defining the locale class but still see compile errors
related to this.  By the way, when do you think the changes will be
available?

thanks,
  Nitinan

-----Original Message-----
From: Curt Arnold [mailto:carnold@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:16 AM
To: Log4CXX User
Subject: Re: Compile issues on solaris 2.8

I'm still working through the tests, but have to work on something else
for a while.  You can get past the header problem by forward defining
std::locale.

-#include <locale>
+namespace std { class locale; }

The build won't complete, but it may allow you to see if there are any
other compile problems.