From "Ananta, Nitinan" <nitinan.ana...@spirentcom.com>
Subject RE: Compile issues on solaris 2.8
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 17:41:07 GMT

I would really appreciate it.

thanks again,
  Nitinan

-----Original Message-----
From: Curt Arnold [mailto:carnold@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:16 AM
To: Log4CXX User
Subject: Re: Compile issues on solaris 2.8

I'm still working through the tests, but have to work on something else
for a while.  You can get past the header problem by forward defining
std::locale.

-#include <locale>
+namespace std { class locale; }

The build won't complete, but it may allow you to see if there are any
other compile problems.