From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to build testmain.cpp with VC++ 6
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 20:13:18 GMT
However, this is not the log4cpp project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/log4cpp/) and not the right forum to
ask questions about building their project.  It appears that they just
had a release in the last few weeks, so there should be someone on one
of their mailing lists.

Is there some feature or capability that makes you prefer log4cpp over
log4cxx?  Can't do anything if you don't like the ASF license however.