From Curt Arnold <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Re: thread.join() in AsyncAppender causes program temination on Win32
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 03:31:59 GMT
The threading support was reworked within the last few months.
Likely the implementation is broken at least on Win32 and not a
problem in your usage.  It will be a few days before I'm able to get
to that issue.  Got to finish the RollingFileAppender port which has
been taking me a lot longer than I expected.