From Juri Ganitkevitch <Juri.Ganitkevi...@rwth-aachen.de>
Subject Re: Compiling log4cxx on OS X 10.3.9
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 15:51:00 GMT
First off, thanks a lot!

This resolves the libiconv error (actually I should have found this myself, I saw after looking
at the first 10 lines
of build.xml, sorry).

The change you pointed out leads to another linker error, this time related to log4cxx itself:

       [cc] ld: Undefined symbols:
       [cc] log4cxx::helpers::UnicodeHelper::decodeWide(wchar_t const*&, wchar_t const*)
       [cc] log4cxx::helpers::UnicodeHelper::encodeWide(unsigned int, wchar_t*)
       [cc] /usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

This is not related to the

#if LOG4CXX_HAS_WCHAR_T

around them (tried without, same result).

Do you have any suggestions??

Again, thank you for the fast and helpful reply!!

Greetings,

Juri