From Chris Williams <chris_d_willi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Errors compiling apr-1.1.0 with cc task on Solaris 10
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 12:04:39 GMT
Curt, I would like to try and help the project with
Solaris 10 since I have it at home running on a Ultra
60.  I did get a bit further and I plan on emailing my
steps and where I am later today.

One question about the build.xml.  Is there a way to
add additional -L paths without having to modify the
build.xml?  I added one additional <linkerarg> to
point to /usr/local/lib so it would pull in my expat
install.  It would be nice if there was a way to do
that from the ant command line.

Thanks
Chris