From "Chris Williams" <chris_d_willi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Solaris 10 and wchar
Date Sat, 14 May 2005 22:14:03 GMT
I wrote a little test program and the size of wchar_t is 4 bytes on solaris
10.  I removed the defined(__STDC_ISO_10646__) from the unicodehelper.cpp
and recompiled.  All the tests passed other than the locale one which failed
before.

I'm not sure if there are any defines that tell which operating
system/version the compile is occuring on or if ccptask has any of the
information that could be used as a define.  I don't need wchar support but
it looks like it is possible if we can find the correct defines.

Chris