From renny.ko...@rubixinfotech.com
Subject Re: [SPAM] How to use NDC
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:36:42 GMT

For instance.... at the entrace of a function:

log4cxx::NDC::push("Login()");

and at the end:

log4cxx::NDC::pop();

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.
www.rubixinfotech.com

                      prakash kadam

                      <prakash_f_kadam@        To:       <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>

                      walla.com>               cc:

                                               Subject:  [SPAM] How to use NDC

                      04/20/2005 07:04

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Log4CXX User"

Hi all,
  I am using log4cxx-0.9.7, but i am facing lots of problem while using
NDC, such as
                   How to create NDC object?.
                   How we r going to use it?
If any one has a sample example then please give me so i can get some idea,
I go through log4cxx-0.9.7 documents but i didn't understand.
So if u have a sample example then please give me.

Thanks
Prakash

Prakash F. Kadam
ISSC, Pune University

Walla! Mail - get your free 1G mail today

This document has been scanned by TrendMicro ScanMail (RIT Email Server)