From "Thierry Lam" <...@pcigeomatics.com>
Subject Suppressing a specific LoggerPtr
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:17:11 GMT
How do I control the output of a specific logger?
For example:

LoggerPtr stufflog(Logger::getLogger("STUFFLoger"));

LOG4CXX_INFO(stufflog, "Stuff testing");

My config file:
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, stdout

# Pattern to output the caller's file name and line number.
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p - %m%n

log4j.monLogger = WARN

The line log4j.monLogger = WARN doesn't seem to suppress the output
"Stuff testing".  Any idea what I'm doing wrong or the proper way to do
it?

Thanks
Thierry