From "Thierry Lam" <...@pcigeomatics.com>
Subject RE: Lots of user issues
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:23:46 GMT
For the LOG4CXX_INFO call, I try to hard code it in my source code like
the following:

LoggerPtr logger(Logger::getLogger("TheLogger"));

char *message = "Entering FAV PPF";

if (logger->isInfoEnabled()) {

    ::log4cxx::StringBuffer oss;

    oss << message;

    logger->forcedLog(::log4cxx::Level::INFO, oss.str(),
__FILE__,__LINE__);

}

After compiling the above, I get lots linking error at line
::log4cxx::StringBuffer oss;

Am I missing an include somewhere?

Thanks

Thierry