From "Conway Allen" <Allen.Con...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: How to use NDC
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:21:24 GMT
Hi,

Just create an object NDC...

if ( LetsLogSomething )
{
   NDC ndc("something");
   mylog.info("bla-bla-bla");
}

Just remember that the NDC information ("something") will be put in the log (assuming you've
activated a pattern that inserts it into log messages) until the NDC object ("ndc") is destructed
- the end of the block in the above mini-example.

Allen.

-----Original Message-----
From: prakash kadam [mailto:prakash_f_kadam@walla.com]
Sent: mercredi 20 avril 2005 13:05
To: log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: How to use NDC

Hi all,
  I am using log4cxx-0.9.7, but i am facing lots of problem while using NDC, such as
                   How to create NDC object?.
                   How we r going to use it?
If any one has a sample example then please give me so i can get some idea, I go through log4cxx-0.9.7
documents but i didn't understand.
So if u have a sample example then please give me.

Thanks
Prakash

  _____

Prakash F. Kadam