From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CVC head not working under Windows?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:07:17 GMT
Unfortunately yes, see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4cxx-dev&m=111233291509541&w=2.

The apr_xlate_open function has problems loading the current default
code page on Windows, it creates and encoding name like "Cp1252" when
the encoding module is actually named "windows-1252".  I've also
discovered several other annoying habits of apr-iconv (an iconv
implementation which is used by apr_xlate on platforms without a
"native" iconv) which have convinced me to rewrite charset transcoding
code so it does not depend on apr_xlate on Windows.

Until I have a chance to rework that code, you may want to pull a
snapshot from before 31 March (can't find my CVS book at the moment to
give you the syntax).

On building a release version, use

ant -Ddebug=false