From "Ananta, Nitinan" <nitinan.ana...@spirentcom.com>
Subject log4cxx static lib issue
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:49:53 GMT
Hi,

With the latest code from CVS head, I'm currently seeing an issue when
linking in the log4cxx static library to my dll using Visual Studio 6.0.
Following are the errors that I see at run time when loading a default
log4j.properties configuration file.

Could not instantiate class [org.apache.log4j.FileAppender].
Class not found: org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
Could not instantiate appender named "pcslog".
Could not instantiate class [org.apache.log4j.FileAppender].
Class not found: org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
Could not instantiate appender named "pcslog".

Thanks in advance for the help.

regards,
  Nitinan Ananta