From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuring log4cxx using XML
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:36:59 GMT
The goal is for log4cxx to be compatible with log4j configuration files
and need minimal independent documentation.  I'm sure log4j
documentation could always use improvement.

You did not mention what version of log4cxx you are using.
LOG4CXX_CONFIGURATION, log4cxx.xml and log4cxx.properties are only
checked by the CVS HEAD (the forthcoming log4cxx 0.9.8).  If you are
using log4cxx 0.9.7, only LOG4J_CONFIGURATION, log4j.xml and
log4j.properties are checked.

Several unit tests check default configuration behavior, so it is
functional.