From Staffan Vilcans <staffan.vilc...@jadestone.se>
Subject Using log4cxx, building with ant
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:34:00 GMT
I have managed to build log4cxx and have received a file called
liblog4cxx.la that I suspect I should link to my project (the
documentation doesn't say much about how to actually use log4cxx in a
project). The problem is that my project uses ant (with <cc> ) to build
and not plain vanilla make. I have tried to add it using
<fileset dir="/home/staffanv/log4cxx-0.9.7/src" includes="liblog4cxx.la"/>
but all I get for my effort is "file not recognized: Unknown file format".

Any ideas?

--
Cell: +46 737 282 486
Phone: +46 8 442 75 94 (ext 242)