From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use NDC
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:33:32 GMT
examples/trivial.cpp shows use of NDC.  The examples and unit tests can
also been searched for examples of almost any construct in log4cxx.  In
this case, NDC is used just like in log4j, except you use NDC::push
instead of NDC.push (and pop).  You don't actually create an instance
of NDC, you use the static push and pop methods.