From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RollingFileAppender doesn't - Is there a bug report on this?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:31:23 GMT
Yes, http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-52

log4j 1.3 introduced a new framework for rolling file appenders and
emulatations of log4j 1.2 RollingFileAppender and
DailyRollingFileAppender are written in terms of the new
org.apache.log4j.rolling.RollingFileAppender and its plugable triggers
and rolling strategies.  I expect to port the log4j 1.3 RFA framework
over to log4cxx which should be made easier now since the encoding work
makes the log4cxx WriterAppender more similar to log4j's.