From prakash kadam <prakash_f_ka...@walla.com>
Subject how to close Telnet and socket appender
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:14:36 GMT

<BODY oncontextmenu="return false" dir=ltr style="OVERFLOW-Y: scroll" leftMargin=0 topMargin=0
rightMargin=0><DIV id=wrteplaceholder style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" name="wrteplaceholder">
<DIV>Hi all,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I want to close socketAppender
and telnetAppender after finishing my program, and free the memory allocated by them, so how
di i do.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; I write one program like delayedloop.cpp and i gave
socketappender as destination, but after finishing execution , it dosn't frees the memory
allocated to object related to socket. so how do i free those objects.<BR>and how we
to make use of finalize method of these class.<BR><BR>
<HR>

<DIV>Prakash F. Kadam<BR>ISSC, Pune University</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY><hr><div
style="background-color:white;color:black;">Walla! Mail - <a href="http://www.walla.com"
style="color:blue">get your free 1G mail today</a></div>