From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CVS Head build trouble
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:07:57 GMT
I've been waiting for someone to step up to update the automake build.
Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated to reflect the dependency on
apr-util and apr-iconv.  I hadn't considered adding a install target to
the ant build, but guess I could.  However, It wouldn't make any sense
on some platforms.  Sorry to not have been very responsive lately, the
US federal government makes sure that not much happens other than tax
preparation around April 15th.  I've finished mine and will be back in
the game shortly.