Thanks for the input, Curt.

I can see why the library is hiding the implementation of the Stack (more accurately, the DiagnosticContext).
I might suggest that cloneStack() and inheritStack() use an opaque data type defined specifically for
hiding this information. That would prevent people from messing with or depending on the Stack or the
Diagnostic Context, but still give the ability to save this thing.

Thanks again,
G. Wade

Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>

02/04/2005 05:31 PM