From Daniel Einspanjer <deinspan...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions regarding CVS HEAD
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:15:01 GMT
How stable is the current CVS source?  Is there a roadmap anywhere for
a release of .9.8?

We're in the early stages of trying to implement log4cxx in our system
and I am catching a lot of flak from some of the developers on my team
because of problems with static initialization and compilation
problems with icc...  I'm hoping that .9.8 is the answer to several of
these problems, and I might even be able to work with CVS source for a
while if it is relatively stable and close to what .9.8 is going to
look like...

Thanks,
Daniel