From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multi-threaded logging...
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:34:40 GMT

> Does this imply that multi-threaded logging does NOT work?  We're
> running an
> app (production) that is using log4cxx from about 10 different worker
> threads.  Mostly

I know that some things (like NDC::clone) are commented out and the
threading unit cases haven't been ported from log4cxx.  It is an area
that I don't believe is adequately tested in the test suite, so it is
hard for me to make recommendations to use the CVS HEAD if that is an
area of significant concern.  Good to know that it is working for you
and I'll see what I can do to get the log4j threading tests ported
over.