From g.w.john...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: NDC Stack problem with threads
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:38:57 GMT
Thanks for the input, Curt.

I can see why the library is hiding the implementation of the Stack (more
accurately, the DiagnosticContext).
I might suggest that cloneStack() and inheritStack() use an opaque data
type defined specifically for
hiding this information. That would prevent people from messing with or
depending on the Stack or the
Diagnostic Context, but still give the ability to save this thing.

Thanks again,
G. Wade

Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
02/04/2005 05:31 PM