From <thomas.haw...@oocl.com>
Subject RE: How to print the internal log messages
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:03:57 GMT
I think, in the <log4cxx:configuration ...> element of your XML
configuration file, you add the attribute debug="true".

Cheers!

Tom Hawker

Home      408-274-4128

Office      408-576-6591

Mobile    408-835-3643

  _____

From: Prakash Kadam [mailto:pkadam@nulinkinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 02:53 AM
To: log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: How to print the internal log messages

Hello
 Friends
 I am using the log4cxx,And getting problem at FallbackErrorHandler So
please tell me how to debug the code.ie i want to print the internal log
messages written as
         LogLog.debug(_T("XYZ"));

 Thanks for Help

 Regards

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not intended for
you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet cannot guarantee that this communication
is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept the risks in so doing.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates accept
no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with the use of this email.  Under
no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision
of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment
and vessels and the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available
at http://www.oocl.com.