From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Odd problem
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 05:46:19 GMT

On Feb 15, 2005, at 10:11 PM, Tim Murison wrote:

>> Strange indeed.  I don't see anything obvious in the header expansion
>> that could explain that.  I'm surprised that any overflow would leave
>> things in such a nice condition.
>
> I have tried again with CVS HEAD, no change. I'm thinking this must
> mean
> that its my fault... where oh where to begin!

Try changing the vector to vector<const std::string> and see if you get
any compiler error.  Try running the code through the preprocessor and
see what LOG4CXX_DEBUG expands to, look for any variable name overlap
between the expanded code and the surrounding code.  Copy the expanded
form into the source code and single step to see when the vector gets
modified.  Try to reproduce the problem in very small application and
post it as a bug.

> You are quite right... log4cxx compiled with just the one warning.
> However, the unit-test target fails. If you are interested, I can post
> the logs.

Please.