From Curt Arnold <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Re: NDC Stack problem with threads
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:31:13 GMT
Looks like you might have to resort to header re-engineering to use
them in with 0.9.7.  Looks pretty inaccessible to me without tweaking
the header file.  There are no unit tests for the behavior in the test
suite, I have no clue to their usability.  Use at your own risk.

In the current CVS HEAD, the thread local stuff hasn't been
reimplemented using APR, so the NDC is unusable at the moment.  I
expect that I will change the signatures for cloneStack and inherit.
Nice to know that they were not reachable in 0.9.7.   I will bring over
log4j unit tests, so at least you will be able to call them without
tweaking the header file.