From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MSVC build files not available in CVS
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:51:41 GMT
The intent was that IDE project files of any flavor would be products
of the Ant script.  Since they are generated files, they shouldn't be
in the CVS but generated during the build process.

It is probably desirable to include Visual Studio 6 project files
within the distributions, however we would need to figure out how to
adapt the log4cxx project file to reflect the locations of the APR
project files, bundle the APR distributions or require the user to
download and untar the APR distributions at the expected location.