From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions regarding CVS HEAD
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:42:03 GMT
Unless you are immediately jumping into multithreaded logging I would
recommend using the CVS HEAD over 0.9.7.  Currently the synchronization
and thread-local stuff is stubbed out.

The next release will look almost exactly like the current CVS, but
with more features fleshed out and tested.  I've added a task to Jira
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-62) to track the issues
that are blocking (at least in my opinion) the release.  Please feel
free to add additional issues or petition to have issues reduced from
blocking status.

The CVS HEAD is now being build and tested daily by Gump (Ant build
only) and any breakage will result in an nag message to the mailing
list.