From Tim Murison <tmuri...@primus.ca>
Subject Odd problem
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 04:11:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this...

I have a function that executes a DB query and returns a vector<string>
of the results. I have just started to add logging to my program, so
just before returning the vector, I issue a logging statement:

LOG4CXX_INFO(logger, "Done read query");

Here the weird bit. If I comment out the logging statement, the vector
elements are something like:
	[1, OBJECT, 2]
With the logging statement the elements are:
	[1, Done read query, 2]

I am using log4cxx 0.9.7. I have tried compiling CVS HEAD, but it fails
with some scary messages (both using autogen and ant).

Any ideas?

Cheers,

-Tim