From Curt Arnold <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Re: Problem compiling on FreeBSD 5.3
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:04:36 GMT
The migration to Apache Portable Runtime should eliminate most if not
all of the need for autogen.sh and configure in building log4cxx.
However, the current use of autogen.sh and configure have not been
modified to reflect the migration.  It is not an area that I'm expert
in and would appreciate any suggestions, patches or comments.