From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More 0.9.8 version nuances
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 05:21:14 GMT
I think that I have the DOMConfigurator's back in the build.  You may
need to temporarily create an empty file at include/libxml/tree.h to
get the Windows build to compile.

There were a couple of test cases that I needed to hack.
tests/src/xml/domtestcase::test1 would produce a temp.a1 file that did
not have duplicate entries for each logging event (once for the event
at a high level logger and once at the root).
tests/src/varia/errorhandlertestcase.cpp seem pretty broken (it never
actually made a log request, but expected stuff in the log file).
According to Ceki  in a totally unrelated discussion, the corresponding
test in log4j is dead.  I've commented it out for the moment, but will
likely delete it.

With the changes, you must have libxml2 installed to create the Unix
build.