From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More 0.9.8 version nuances
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:04:46 GMT
Been a busy day.  It would have been good if I had at least known what
parts of log4cxx were regressed from 0.9.7 before I got everybody
excited.  Hopefully I can catch up a bit tonight.

It looks like DOMConfigurator is currently disabled.  The long-term
goal is to migrate to the log4j Joran configurator (which is replacing
log4j's DOMConfigurator) and APR's bundled Expat parser.  However, I
don't think that will happen fast enough for 0.9.8.  I'll take a look
at seeing if I can get the existing implementations back in the build.

I'll report back to the list after I had a chance to investigate.